Attention clients of the Plum Food Pantry!
As you know, we are living in challenging times. I know during my 70 plus years our nation has not encountered so many changes to our way of life. The COVID-19 virus will change how the Plum Food Pantry will supply and deliver food to you.
Beginning in April, the Pantry will be open one (1) day during the month. This distribution change will continue through the summer. The order will still be the size you would normally received, S, F or XL.
A second change will be the delivery system. You will use the Food Pantry “drive thru.” Please remain inside your car and form a single line around the church so you can stop at the Food Pantry entrance. All food and the Easter ham will be placed into your car.
- Stay with your car so you can move forward not blocking the line.
- Please have your green food pick up paper signed and ready for the attendant.
- Please have an empty trunk to allow placing the items quickly.
- Please display a sign given to you so you receive the correct order.
I know this will be a slow process, but I also want to protect you and my staff as much as possible. As some of you know, the Holiday Park United Methodist Church is closed to activities inside the building.
In order to accommodate the summer distribution, the Pantry will follow the same “drive thru” procedure.
- SATURDAY JUNE 6, 2020 9:00 am TO 12:30 pm
- SATURDAY JULY 11, 2020 9:00 am TO 12:30 pm
As always, please call so we can pack appropriately.
Bernard Ogline – director